Time travel into the future


I don’t like the idea of going into the future. It gives me anxiety. I think that even the short-term future has bad things awaiting us. However, if I had the obligation to choose a specific time into the future, I would choose about 30 years into the future. Just because it gives me curiosity to think about the global scenery that I’ll be living as a grown adult. I can’t help thinking about bad things like global warming, global hunger and the massive extinction of species, wich already are serious problems and if we continue like this as specie, they will cause the end of our planet. So, you can guess that I wouldn’t like to stay in that future at all.

Speaking from a personal perspective, I think that we can’t succeed on saving the planet with our current economic system. I’ve spent some of my free time thinking about ways to solve some environmental problems, but when I research about it, they usually have an economic reason that does not allow its implementation. Nevertheless, I have hope. That’s why I am studying this career. Because there are solutions, but they require abrupt changes. I think the human being is smart enough to find the solution among all this chaos. We can make a better FUTURE.

Comentarios

  1. I also don't like that much the idea of going to the future, and I also have hope ~~ I think we can do and that we will do changes (or at least a important amount of people will do)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Nico. I also see the current economic system like a big wall, and maybe, the only way to break it is through the union of people.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country i'd like to visit

The best concert of my life

Changes to my study programme