My future job


I’m studying Engineering in Natural Renewable Resources. You may think I have a notion of the job I want to work on because of the career I am studying. But that is not the case. At least I don’t have a concrete idea so far. I would love to work with things related to nature, like taking care of endangered species or something like that. Neverthless, i do know that I would rather an outdoor job much more than an indoor one.

On the other hand, I don’t want to work outside the country. But I am open to have learning experiences in other countries, like an exchange or to specialize in a foreign university. Right now, I am not sure of the master's degree I want to have, but I do want to study one because my career is very “general”. Which is a good thing in certain way, at least for me. Since I am not sure of the job I want to work on, the fact that my career provides a lot of possibilities is something that lets me take the decision on the road. And that is what I am up to! To discover what I really want to do in the future.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country i'd like to visit

The best concert of my life

Changes to my study programme