The best concert of my life

 

I don’t really have a favourite musical genre. It depends on my mood, but when I think about a musical band that I loved since my childhood, I would say Gorillaz without a doubt. They’re an indie British band with a very particular aesthetic style. The first song that I listened from them is called Clint Eastwood. I also saw the song video in YouTube, and I realised that the band don’t show their faces. They show animated characters instead. 

Later in 2017, I found out that they were going to come to Santiago from Chile, in Movistar Arena. My friends also like the band a lot, so we agreed that we would go together. When we were already in the concert, it was honestly insane! Hearing all the songs that I’ve been listening since I’m a kid but live made me so happy. Seeing Damon Albarn, the vocalist, was surprising since they don’t use to show their faces like I said. Anyway, one of the coolest experiences of my life!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Nico! Gorillaz has very good songs. I only know a few, but I like so much one called Andromeda :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't listen Gorillaz too much but my best friends love their music. So happy that you can expirenced that concert with your friends

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, I must say that I don't know too many songs from this band, but of the few ones that I know I really like "I wanna be yours"

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Nico! I share with you this love for Gorillaz, is such a great band and I love how different they can be album to album. (Souk Eyes is a great theme <3)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. (Im Martin Osorio, I don't know how to fix this problem unu)

      Eliminar
  5. Hey, that must have been a really cool experience, i like Gorillaz music since long ago too.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country i'd like to visit

Changes to my study programme