My hobbies across my life!

 

Since I’m a kid, I’ve always played a lot of videogames. I started playing network games, like Habbo or Club Penguin. Then I started playing console games when I went to my friend’s houses. I remember that I always wanted my own console, sadly I never got one until I was older. When I reached puberty, I began to worry for my health, and I started doing sports, but I never stopped playing videogames until a few months ago, because of study purposes. It’s kind of weird because I’ve never done the same sport for more than a year. I always get bored of doing the same thing. I’ve practiced karate, taekwondo, swimming, handball, basketball, volleyball, and many other sports, but I’m not going to mention them all. In 2018 I even started going to the gym, where I improved a lot. But then the pandemic started, and I stopped doing exercise for a few months. However, I’m quite a persisting person so I used homemade equipment to keep doing stuff. Which was not that great because I got my back injured. Nowadays I’m doing kinesiology exercises to recover from that.

Comentarios

  1. Hi! ohh same with me :) I have tried a many differents sports, I don´t really know if i got bored or i just wanted to try new things but it´s nice to know now how to play all of them. I hope you recover soon !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, i never really tried a specific sport, only physical excercise, but i get it, and i think is normal to get bored.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, you've done a lot of sports. We should talk about games sometime. We have a lot in common xoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country i'd like to visit

The best concert of my life

Changes to my study programme