A funny moment of my childhood.

 

When I was 14 years old, we went to Argentina with my family, a friend of my mom called Cristian and his son called David. We were camping in a town called San Martin de los Andes, in a place that was kind of like a forest. It was about 19:00 pm, it was getting dark. Then, David and I had the amazing idea of playing hide and seek, and I took it very seriously. Without noticing, we got so far away from the place where our tents were, but we kept playing. About half an hour later, we heard our parents screaming our names and I was like, what’s happening? Obviously, we stopped playing and headed where our families were, they were very worried, I think I’ve never seen my mom so worried in my entire life. I told her: “mom, we were just playing. I think you are overreacting” then she replied “we were looking for you guys for like half an hour. You should’ve told us”. After that, we returned to our place, she nagged us. But the we had some food and we moved on, like if nothing had happened. Nowadays it's a funny story, but back then it was kind of scary, at least to my mom.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country i'd like to visit

The best concert of my life

Changes to my study programme